Top 10 beaches in Italy, the half are in Sardinia according to TripAdvisor
The half of the beaches in the italian top 10 are in Sardinia according to the TripAdvisor travelleres, this is the result of the “2015 Travellers’ Choice Awards” pubblished by the most important travel website that provides reviews, advices and travel-related content. At the 3rd place we find La Pelosa beach, in the north west of Sardinia, amazing beach in front of the Asinara National Park. At 4th we’ve Cala Mariolu, amazing slice of Heaven in the Orosei gulf on the east coast of Sardinia. Porto Giunco also known as the “beach of the two seas” is maybe the most wonderful pearl of the south east of Sardinia, while La Cinta in San Teodoro and Capriccioli in Arzachena (Emerald coast) are only two of the tens of amazing beaches that you can find in the north west of our island.
Top 10 Italian beaches 2015:
- Rabbit Beach – Lampedusa
- Cala Rossa – Favignana, Aegadian Islands
- La Pelosa Beach – Stintino, Island of Sardinia
- Cala Mariolu – Baunei, Island of Sardinia
- Tropea Beach – Tropea
- Bay of Silence – Sestri Levante
- Spiaggia Porto Selvaggio – Lecce
- Porto Giunco – Villasimius, Island of Sardinia
- La Cinta Beach – San Teodoro, Island of Sardinia
- Spiaggia Capriccioli – Arzachena, Island of Sardinia
What’s your favorite sardinian beach?
photo credit: Cala Mariolu - Baunei - Marco Ghitti - Licenza: cc)